Governments are transforming their operational environments, increasingly relying on sensor data to augment on-the-ground human reporting, the ISR platforms that capture and relay data (including real-time HD video), command and control systems that disseminate the information, and the cloud-based systems that make everything work efficiently. Access to timely and persistent ISR information improves decision-making.
In this environment, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are essential for ISR missions, including border control. Yet offboarding the sensor data and video feed from the plane to headquarters has proven challenging. Providing real- and near-real-time access to uncompressed data from the many sensors onboard the aircraft allows it to be processed on the ground, and shared with the wider team.
Exceptional connectivity for ISR networks
SES’s GEO HTS and O3b MEO constellations deliver high-performance beams for data-intensive applications, ensuring ultra-fast access to ISR streaming video and GB-sized file transfers, while our GEO widebeam space assets ensure broad geographic coverage.
• A global multi-orbit, multi-band fleet, and range of managed services
• Seamless access to government networks and cloud-based applications
• MEO-based mission beams that support large data transfers and collection from multiple sensor platforms
• Low-latency MEO capabilities that enable secure and uninterrupted command control links
• A partner with experience providing connectivity and infrastructure to NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance, the US Department of Defense, and the EU
Governments around the world require high-throughput, low-latency connectivity, wherever their missions take them. We can deliver that level of connectivity to their increasingly data-driven environments.
UAV market is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of14.15%through 2025
Find out more about Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance:
Burkina Faso, Africa
The Commission Électorale Nationale Indépendante (CENI) is responsible for organizing, running and managing the electoral data for national elections in Burkina Faso.
Government and Institutions
The International Polar Foundation (IPF) communicates and educates on polar science and polar research as a way to understand key environmental and climate mechanisms.