Signature Enterprise Broadband
Connecting businesses, everywhere
Businesses need reliable, high-performance data services for cloud services, private networks, and the internet. Yet robust broadband connectivity is often hard to come by—particularly for banks, hotels, schools, retailers, and utilities in remote or under-served areas. Delivering broadband to rural areas and other difficult to reach locations represents a key opportunity to grow your revenues.
Our Signature Enterprise Solutions enable reliable satellite broadband to any location via turnkey managed data services.
More about Signature Enterprise Broadband
Unparalleled enterprise reach
Our Signature Enterprise Solutions enable reliable satellite broadband to any location via turnkey managed data services. You will receive the right amount of widebeam or high-throughput capacity for your business, allowing you to expand your network reach with minimal capital investment. We empower you with full visibility and control over your bandwidth, enabling you to leverage satellite backhaul to profitably serve your business markets—with your brand, on your terms.
- A full suite of "virtual network operator" management and monitoring tools
- Flexible, granular bandwidth pricing packages to suit your business needs
- The ability to do application-based traffic steering over multiple access connections, improving network uptime, bandwidth utilization and application performance
- Partnerships with leading cloud service providers that allow us to optimise the performance of cloud services and applications
Internet access provides a
increase in worker productivity
Every 10% increase in broadband penetration results in a
increase in GDP
Managed Enterprise Services
Find out more about Signature Enterprise Broadband:
Download our solution brief: “Managed Enterprise Services”
- Find out how we can help you capitalise on the growth in enterprise services with turnkey managed networks solutions underpinned by a flexible range of connectivity service packages
- Discover the value we can deliver beyond satellite capacity including network extension with managed Wi-Fi as a Service, connectivity to the cloud and SD-WAN based intelligence
Enabling Platforms and Services
Low-latency, high-speed managed data services, with data rates up to 1Gbps.
Learn about O3b MEO
Ascent Lifecycle Services
Our software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) architecture ensures business continuity.
Learn about SD-WAN
Partnerships with the world leaders in cloud services provide private, reliable cloud connectivity anywhere.
Learn about Cloud
WiFi Network as a Service
Eliminating initial capital expenditures, SES Networks combines dynamically allocated satellite capacity with low-power Wi-Fi access points, edge content servers, low-cost and lightweight passive infrastructure, optimized solar power, and billing software to help you find new customers wherever they may be.