11. How do I change my online profile details?
Simply go to "Job Opportunities" on the SES.com career page, click on "View my Profile" - log on, change your details and save. If your details have changed since your last application, make sure they are updated before applying for another position.
12. Who has access to my profile information?
Only people managing your application – our recruitment team and our HR systems team.
13. Can I withdraw my application? How do I do it?
Yes. Simply go to "Job Opportunities" on our career page, click on "View my Profile" – Jobs Applied – there you can choose the job you would like to ‘Withdraw’ your application for.
14. Are all your jobs listed on your site? Or will I find them elsewhere?
You can find them on other platforms but you’ll still have to apply on here through our system.
15. How do I get alerts about suitable jobs?
Once you search for suitable job on SES.com career page, you can create a Job Alert by clicking on "Create Job Alert". You can view or delete all created Job Alerts by clicking on "Options" within your Candidate Profile. Job Alerts expire six months after they are created and you can create up to fifteen.
16. How important is a good knowledge of the English Language?
Though our environment is multi-cultural and multi-lingual, English is our main business language. So pretty important.
17. Do you offer relocation packages?
Yes, we do consider relocation packages where it is necessary.
18. Can I work remotely?
The majority of our positions are office based in one of our global locations. We do operate a flexible working policy but this would be agreed with your line manager in line with business needs.
19. Can I put my online application on hold?
Yes, just make sure you’ve saved all your profile changes. You can apply later and edit your profile too.
20. I wasn’t hired for the job, can I be considered for a future job?
Yes. Just find another specific job you’re interested in and submit an application.
21. How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact the recruitment process at SES?
SES is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our default process for on-site interviews will now be held virtually via Skype or Microsoft Teams applications.