Now you know all about us. You might want to ask us some questions about starting your story with SES. Here’s what we get asked most.
1. What are the typical steps to starting your SES story?
- Complete online application process
- CV and cover letter received and reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team
- Initial screening followed by formal interviews (phone, skype, in person)
- Final decision and offer
- Reference check
- Contract issued and signed
- Onboarding process begins
- Time to start your SES story
2. How long does it take to complete the online application?
The application is quick and easy, just a few minutes of your time.
3. Will I receive progress updates on my application?
Yes. Our recruiter will be in contact with you and you’ll get an email as soon as we get your application.
4. Can I apply for more than one job?
Yes. There are no limits. Just make sure it’s suitable for you.
5. Do you only accept applications through your careers page?
Yes. You may find our jobs on other platforms but we’ll need you to apply on this site.
6. How long will it take to hear back?
You’ll get an immediate email on application. After that your recruiter will update you as often as possible with regards to the status of your application.
7. How do I contact the recruiter for the job I’m interested in?
Simply apply online and we’ll contact you.
Please note, that we are currently not working from the office and cannot answer any phone calls to the SES office number.
8. If I need to travel to interview, will you cover my expenses?
If we need to see you in person, our travel agency will organise your flight and accommodation, and will reimburse as necessary.
9. Will you inform me if I’m not successful?
Yes we will. You will be contacted by the recruiter as appropriate.
10. How long do you keep my application data for?
For 2 years.
11. How do I change my online profile details?
Simply go to "Job Opportunities" on the SES.com career page, click on "View my Profile" - log on, change your details and save. If your details have changed since your last application, make sure they are updated before applying for another position.
12. Who has access to my profile information?
Only people managing your application – our recruitment team and our HR systems team.
13. Can I withdraw my application? How do I do it?
Yes. Simply go to "Job Opportunities" on our career page, click on "View my Profile" – Jobs Applied – there you can choose the job you would like to ‘Withdraw’ your application for.
14. Are all your jobs listed on your site? Or will I find them elsewhere?
You can find them on other platforms but you’ll still have to apply on here through our system.
15. How do I get alerts about suitable jobs?
Once you search for suitable job on SES.com career page, you can create a Job Alert by clicking on "Create Job Alert". You can view or delete all created Job Alerts by clicking on "Options" within your Candidate Profile. Job Alerts expire six months after they are created and you can create up to fifteen.
16. How important is a good knowledge of the English Language?
Though our environment is multi-cultural and multi-lingual, English is our main business language. So pretty important.
17. Do you offer relocation packages?
Yes, we do consider relocation packages where it is necessary.
18. Can I work remotely?
The majority of our positions are office based in one of our global locations. We do operate a flexible working policy but this would be agreed with your line manager in line with business needs.
19. Can I put my online application on hold?
Yes, just make sure you’ve saved all your profile changes. You can apply later and edit your profile too.
20. I wasn’t hired for the job, can I be considered for a future job?
Yes. Just find another specific job you’re interested in and submit an application.
21. How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact the recruitment process at SES?
SES is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our default process for on-site interviews will now be held virtually via Skype or Microsoft Teams applications.
22. Where can I find the Cigna insurance machine readable files?
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the U.S. federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.