SES Maritime+ Managed Connectivity Service
Today, passengers and crews at sea demand always-on connections to home, social networks, entertainment and head office. Despite its growing importance, maritime connectivity is known to be inflexible and unreliable – services are unavailable in some waters, provide more or less coverage than you need, and may tie you to antiquated systems at technology evolves.
SES Maritime+ Managed Connectivity Service is the fastest and simplest way to bring connectivity to any vessel, anywhere – exactly the way you want it. This managed mobility service enables any maritime vessel to roam seamlessly, anywhere in the world. It provides powerful global two-way Internet connectivity for internet access, voice, monitoring and tracking capabilities so vessels, passengers and crew are always connected.
Take advantage of the powerful combination of unparalleled flexibility, availability and comprehensive support and management to ensure you deliver the connectivity your customers need.
You will benefit from:
- Access to increased throughput with unlimited data volume consumption, and customisable coverage options and throughput packages
- Flexible service terms and packages with the ability to quickly and easily increase bit rate in high-demand areas
- Advanced monitoring and reporting with 24/7 NOC support
- Dedicated Program Management, with full visibility of service level indicators on your managed network
- No need to hold raw space segment bandwidth inventory