The TV industry is developing rapidly in the Middle East, highlighted by the growing number of homes receiving direct-to-home (DTH) services. At the same time, consumer viewing habits are evolving, especially with the emergence of a younger, more tech-savvy demographic. Audiences now demand more channel choices, better picture quality, and the ability to watch programmes on multiple devices.
As a leader in DTH and HDTV, we offer the right satellite capabilities to keep your business at the forefront of the new video landscape. More than 40 DTH operators trust us to deliver 7,317 TV channels to over 317 million households worldwide – more than any other satellite operator.
In the Middle East, we support broadcasters and DTH operators to keep pace with growing consumer demands for high-quality content. Through our collaboration with SSI-Monaco, we deliver commercial DTH services via the MonacoSAT satellite at 52°E, reaching 1.6 billion people across Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
We also partner with Yahsat to offer YahLive, a satellite broadcasting platform that offers premium services to broadcasters and media in the Middle East. Catering to diverse audience needs, YahLive currently broadcasts 110 channels in Farsi, Arabic and English from the Yahsat 1A satellite at 52.5°E.
Whether you want to grow your audience reach or enable immersive video experiences, our satellite communications solutions are tailored to your success.
When you work with us, you will benefit from:
- Reliable, high-powered capacity to serve diverse audiences in the Middle East
- Extensive coverage over the region’s fastest-growing TV markets
- Ambitious fleet expansion programme to meet the latest broadcasting demands
- 30 years of experience providing high-quality broadcasting capacity and video services
- New MX1 subsidiary to deliver video content to different devices and formats