Global VSAT Conference
London, United Kingdom
19 - 22 September 2017
8 Northumberland Avenue
Join us in London for the annual VSAT Global show presented in partnership with Comsys and the GVF. This year's event titled 'Enabling Out of This World Connectivity' will debate, discuss and share ideas around the biggest issues shaping the satellite industry.
During its 19th edition, VSAT Global 2017 will reveal how the industries leaders plan to thrive in today’s changing market place. The event promises to be extremely interesting, focusing on the latest applications for satellites, including; IOT, M2M, connected cars, smart ships and smart planes.
Hear from Steve Collar, CEO of SES Networks, at the opening panel discussion; 'Industry Challenges and Business Opportunities: Thriving in a challenging market place.
Gain insights into the next generation of mobility connectivity solutions from Greg Martin, Vice President, Portfolio Mobility Segment Management.
Join us on day-2 when David Burr, Director Product Line Management, SES Networks, will discuss how a new mindset, and a new business approach could provide the framework for a new value proposition.
Day 1 (20 September)
09:15 Panel Discussion: Industry Challenges and Business Opportunities: Thriving in a challenging market place
- What is the value proposition of today’s satellite operators: How will this change over the next 5-10 years?
- Increasing supply drives down prices: What are the business opportunities?
- Are we slow to innovate? How do we change this?
- Satellite is a growth industry! Why don’t the financial sheets of the biggest players reflect this?
Steve Collar, CEO, SES Networks
14:50 Delivering Next Generation Mobility Connectivity to Customers
- Understanding the customers’ needs and delivering a tailored service based on their requirements
- How is the maritime mobility sector evolving?
- Satisfying the cruise industries monstrous demand for data!
- How is inflight connectivity evolving: What will be possible on board 5 years from now?
Gregory Martin, Vice President, Portfolio Mobility Segment Management, SES Networks
Day 2 (21 September)
10:20 Going beyond connectivity – A new value proposition?
- What are the new drivers that are shaping the future of the satellite industry?
- How to be ready to embrace future technologies and new digital services end-users will request?
- How to become more agile? Evolution or revolution?
- SES will discuss how a new mindset, a new business approach could provide the framework of a new value proposition
David Burr, Director, Product Line Management, SES Networks
The conference not only brings together operators, service providers, and technology suppliers, but it also brings end customers from all over the world to discuss opportunities, debate and explore the impact of the latest innovations in the satellite industries.
We look forward to seeing you at VSAT 2017. Take this opportunity to meet our team. If you are interested in scheduling a meeting please click here
The Commission Électorale Nationale Indépendante (CENI)
Industry Government Location Burkina Faso, Africa Client The Commission Électorale Nationale Indépendante (CENI) is responsible for organizing, running and managing the electoral data for national elections in Burkina Faso.Read the full case study