Fourth Ultra HD Conference
SES Ultra HD Conference
London, United Kingdom
Tuesday 20th June 2017
We are pleased to invite you to our fourth Ultra HD conference which will take place on Tuesday 20th June 2017 at TechUK in central London.
Hot topics on the agenda include:
- The market today, forecast of UHD screens sales for 2017 and beyond
- Standards for HDR and picture quality
- UHD content and how to monetise it
- How to build retail value with UHD
- What message for the consumer?
- The conference will be followed by a drinks reception allowing plenty of opportunities to network.
We will be joined by expert speakers from the industry including Atlantic Productions, BBC, BT Media, DTG, GfK, Harmonic, LG, Samsung, SES, Snell Advanced Media, Sony Professional, Vivicast, BlueSkye, InsightTV, RETRA, and The Farm.
Our panellists will look at prospects for Ultra-HD’s adoption, and the demand for new 4K content.
Places are very limited. Pease register to confirm your attendance.
We hope you are able to join us and look forward to hearing from you.
Managing Director, ASTRA (GB) Ltd
Tomorrowland is the world’s number one electronic dance music festival, gathering more than 180,000 festival-goers to the main site, and bringing together an additional 80,000 people at seven remote venues across the globe via the UNITE with Tomorrowland event.Read the full case study