SES Industry Days 2019
Pioneering Technology Together
14 - 15 May 2019
Why should you attend this event?
Join representatives from over 130 companies sharing their latest technologies. Establish new business relationships by networking with high caliber delegates. With our integrated exhibition, take the opportunity to see a wide spectrum of new product innovations. SES iD19 is an invitation only conference for industry partners and customers.
• 8K and 4K Ultra HD: Making the leap to 8K, what's driving the industry?
• Targeted Advertising: Broadcaster's existing and future advertising requirements and which technology exists to meet those challenges.
• Data Analytics and Cloud Technologies: Driving improvements in experience and efficiency for audiences and users.
• 5G: Learn how the new ecosystem will be deployed and how satellite complements the network.
• The way forward: How chip manufacturers are adapting to the changing pace of satellite development.
• Software-Defined Networking: How SDN helps to integrate satellites into terrestrial network architectures.
View iD18 highlights
4, Place de l'Europe - L-1499 Luxembourg
Tel: +352 43 02 75 751
Parking Place de l'Europe (Indigo), 1229 Luxembourg Kirchberg.
SES rate: €5 per day
SES rate applicable at the register (located on the -1 floor) upon presenting your conference badge
From France & Belgium: direction SAARBRUCKEN - AEROPORT - GREVENMACHER - TRIER. Exit no. 8 Plateau de Kirchberg - direction Foire/Messe - Lux. Centre.
From Germany: direction LUXEMBOURG - AEROPORT. Exit no. 8 Plateau de Kirchberg - direction Foire/Messe - Lux. Centre.
Findel airport in Luxembourg is in close proximity to the city center (6km) and to Kirchberg (4km). It has connections to all main European cities.
View website: www.lux-airport.lu
From the airport / railway station
Bus 16, exit "Philharmonie/MUDAM"
Info about public transport: www.mobiliteit.lu
Request an invitation
Please note that this event is invitation only.
You can register your interest for the event by filling the form here.
Due to limited capacity, please be aware that the official invitation will be subject to approval.
Registration will open in February.