A changing landscape: The rise of OTT services in Sub-Saharan Africa - how will it revolutionise the viewer experience?
Date: October 20, 2020
Time: 10:00 (GMT+1) / 11:00 SAST
Language: English (Live translation in French)
The arrival of OTT players on the African market creates numerous challenges for telecom operators and broadcasters which led them to exploit the untapped potential of OTT services market by either launching standalone offers or complement with existing setups.
- Deepak Mathur - Executive Vice President, Global Sales, SES Video - SES
- Catherine Njari - Senior Strategy Manager, Media & Content - Safaricom
- Srinivas Rao - Chief Digital Officer - MTN Nigeria
- Stephen Watson - Managing Director - Discover Digital
- Sa Eva Nébié - Market Analyst - Dataxis