Date: 12-14 March
Location: Dubai World Trade Center
Booth: E 7-10
Let’s meet at CABSAT 2019 to discuss:
• How technical innovation that combines next-generation satellite, ground infrastructure ad software intelligence will support future demand
• Discover innovations to maximize satellite technology in the cloud-scale era, seamlessly integrating with the broader networking community
• Realizing the full of satellite’s opportunity lies in increasing our collective value proposition through partnerships for co-created solutions that elevate the business value for customers
Managed network services – Unlock more revenue streams in the mobility, fixed data and government markets with our industry-tailored solutions, delivered as a managed service so you can focus on your business.
Cloud-scale connectivity – Empower exponentially more people, businesses and communities with truly global cloud-scale connectivity, delivered via our O3b mPOWER satellite system.
Innovative video delivery – Deliver high-quality video experiences to more audiences and leverage our VoD Everywhere platform to bring on-demand content to consumers beyond the reach of terrestrial networks.
Whatever your needs are, we have the experience and expertise to help.
Demos showcased during CABSAT :
• SES Networks all the Verticals Demo
• Elevating Experience with advanced satellite technology
• SES video East African Platform
SES presence during GVF Satellite Hub Summit
1. Global Satellite Focus… “Big Ticket” Issues on the Industry Forward Agenda
Date: 12 March
Time: 11:15 – 13:30
Speaker: Nick Roullier, Vice President SES Networks
- Regulation, Spectrum & WRC-19
- The Interference Agenda – A Problem Gone Away?
- Cyber Security Developments & Initiatives
- Disaster Response – Satcoms Innovations & Strategies
- Sustainable Space Initiatives & Best Practices
- Satellites& Space – Expanding Access, Globalising Aspirations
2. Mobility: "Maritime Morning" - "To the Wider Market and Service Horizon"
Date: 13 March
Time: 10:30 – 13:00
Speaker: Ramsey Khanfour, Vice President, Corporate Development Middle East & Africa
- Maritime Mobility - Growth Steaming Ahead?
- Maritime Market Plurality - Adressing Segment Differences
- Key Facets of the User Experience
- Bandwidth Inshore & on the High Seas
- Satellite & Vessel Autonomy - Where? How? Why?
- Satellite Cyber Security at Sea