Bringing together the connectivity champions is critical to enabling digital transformation in Africa. Whether your focus is connectivity infrastructure, disruptive technologies, digital services or ICT strategy, AfricaCom is the place to network, learn and get deals done. It brings together 15,000 attendees, 450 speakers and 500 exhibitors.
Advances in connectivity solutions have dramatically changed the way we consume video, share information, interact with each other and conduct business. This transformation is rapidly empowering new applications and business models, resulting in a multitude of growth opportunities impacting people, places, and businesses across Africa.
Join us at AfricaCom 2019 to:
- Grasp how SES is turning possibilities into opportunities in this new era.
- Understand how our end-to-end video solutions and satellite-enabled network services can be tailored to cater to your business needs and to fuel growth.
Visit us at booth #3D Hall 1 and discover how our innovative video and network solutions can help to empower your business – delivering high-quality video content wherever and whenever, on any device; and network services with the reach and capacity for an unparalleled end-user experience.
Join our senior executives as they discuss how our networks and video solutions are driving these transformations, and the role satellite-enabled networks will play.
November 12, 2019 at 13:10
- Presentation Title: How Non-Geostationary-Satellite Orbit (NGSO) constellations are changing the way MNOs provide services to the edge of the global network
- Presenter: CK Kamaitha, VP Sales Africa, SES Networks
November 12, 2019 at 15:30
- Panel discussion: What would rural connectivity look like across Africa with infrastructure-sharing policy in place.
- Panelist: Christian Olsson, Senior Manager Segment Market Management, Telco MNO ISP, SES Networks