Extend the digital oilfield
Market leading O&G companies are using SES Networks multi-orbit satellite-enabled connectivity solutions to digitally transform downstream, midstream and upstream operations and ecosystems into streamlined, more productive, safer O&G ecosystems that are future-proof.
Download our insights paper on transforming oilfield operations
Fiber-like satellite uplinks and downlinks easily and quickly transfer real-time internet, IT and OT data to and from rigs, production vessels, onshore data centers, medical resources, and subject matter experts located virtually anywhere. With the continuous automated flow of data traffic, there’s little need to travel to remote rigs or sites. Using SES Networks fully managed services, leaves staff members to focus on their core O&G related tasks and business – not managing IT and OT systems at hard to reach locations.
With Energy Solutions, you will benefit from:
- Resilient high performance, low latency satellite-enabled connectivity with guaranteed service levels
- Dynamic provisioning of bandwidth to and from remote onshore and offshore locations
- The ability to remotely conduct predictive and routine maintenance tasks and safety and security inspections
- Using cloud based applications and artificial intelligence (AI) capable cloud computing services
- Having high quality yet cost-effective 4G/LTE communications services such as VoLTE and ViLTE
- Real-time video coaching for crew delivered on demand without lag time or buffering
- High quality video calling to connect remote teams to industry, technical and medical experts anywhere
For more information or for a quote, please contact usTalk to us