|SES Technical Academy||
20 Apr 2016
19 May 2016
The SES team will conduct the next iteration of the Technical Academy in Moscow for the second time after the success of the 1st edition. The new edition, which will be geared specifically for our customers in Russia, will take place on April 20th in Moscow (Russia) where the audience will have the opportunity to hear directly from commercial and technical teams on all the latest developments at SES.
For the first time we will have a Technical Academy in Almaty on May 19th for our customers based in Kazakhstan and CIS region.
With the rising demand for data, the Russia and CIS region is viewed as a market with a rich potential for mobile businesses and enterprise networks. SES is eager to help you leverage these emerging business growth opportunities.
Free of charge conference – Register to full day or half day conference, please
- Learn more about SES’ latest developments on the ground infrastructure and in the fleet
- Discover our new products and services
- Gain insights into SES approach to HTS and the mobility or backhaul applications
- Get an update on our new sophisticated sales engineering tools
- Network with industry peers
Who should attend?
- Service providers
- Mobile network operators
- VSAT Operators
We look forward to welcoming you at the SES Technical Academy in Moscow or Almaty.
|Simon Gatty Saunt
Regional VP Europe Data & Mobility Services, SES
Analyst, Level 2 Customer Support, SES
Senior Sales Engineer, SES