We supply Transportable Earth Stations (TES) for controlling satellites (TT&C), uplinking traffic signals (TV, data and more), VSAT hubs, In-Orbit Testing (IOT) and many other purposes. They are fully autonomous and include an antenna, Radio Frequency (RF) system, shelter, diesel generator and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS). The air-conditioned shelter can typically accommodate two full racks of equipment and is designed to operate in extreme environmental conditions.
- Multiple band options: C, X, Ka or Ku, as well as L and DBS capable
- Azimuth range of 270° (+/-135°), elevation of 0 - 90°
- Deploying drive speeds of 0.5°/s for El and 1°/s for Az
- Operational Wind Speeds: 72 Km/h gusting to 115 Km/h
- Military-grade antenna, with up to 3.8 m carbon fiber three-piece reflector with removable wings or optional manually folding hinged wings/motorized folding hinged wings
- Efficient and cost-effective uplinks that can be quickly established anywhere you need them for short- or mid-term operations
- Experienced in dealing with complex logistics and remote deployments