For reliable connections across multiple sites worldwide, our Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSAT) networks provide cost-effective one or two-way satellite broadband links over a wide geographical area. We enable you to deliver services such as point-of-sale transactions, maritime communications, distance-learning and telemedicine. Using commercially available equipment and both Ku-band and C-band capacity on our global fleet of satellites, we tailor the network to your needs through a variety of link architectures, including point-to-point links to fixed or portable stations, as well as point-to-multipoint star or mesh configurations with multicast capability.
- Cost-effective, worldwide digital satellite coverage
- Digital contribution network
- Bandwidth to control and monitor facilities
- Infrastructure interconnectivity and bandwidth sharing
- Back-up of terrestrial networks
- ISP access